Wednesday

Longing

I gaze into the depths of the Autumn night and ponder upon your presents
That last time I saw you, you had an urgency in your look
A gentle crease formed a smile that made your lips glisten in the reflected moonlight
As you bid me farewell I felt an emptiness fall upon me
The smouldering promise in your eyes had teased me with an anticipated expectation

Now I wait, with each hurting moment without you, prompting my aching heart
To beat a little faster, as the moment of your arrival draws ever nearer.
Then you are here, that echoic smile pulls me to your arms and we embrace, I touch
your hair, longing to touch your lips with mine, you draw closer to me, I can feel your rhythmical heart pulsating in accompaniment with mine, as we kiss.

A frisson flows through my veins, to bolster my now intense passion, how can one caress, one gentle kiss, generate such all-encompassing powers? She melts into me, in a relinquishing submissive posture, she is mine.

No comments: