Wednesday

My Desires for you

I want to float on your charms
And drink in your smile
Sip from your hand
And touch your perfume
Let me taste your lips
And hold on to your breath
Let me lick on your fingers
And caress your breast
Taste your feelings
Feel your hopes
Hold your heart
Eat your fear
I want to feel your pleasure
I want to hold your hand
Grasp your happiness
And Sense your sadness
Be part of your emotion
Understand your sensitivity
I want to clutch your expectations
Mingle my warmth with yours
Be on your mind
Touch your dreams
Reflect in your eyes when you wake
Hold you in my arms when you sleep
Be near when you want me
To sense your nearness
Fly with you
Cry with you
Laugh with you
Die with you
I want to digest your body
Feel your breath on my neck
Drift on your whispers
I want you


No comments: