Wednesday

She danced the danced with her belly



I met her online and I knew she’d be mine, so I made up a time we should meet
She was right on the time, so we went off to dine, on some rice with a curry, but no meat

I would have eaten some more, but I didn’t have time so I passed on the cake and the jelly
Then she said, come home with me, I want you to see, I have taken some lessons
With a tall Turkish woman called Kelly

I said well OK, it was Tuesday all day and on Tuesday there’s nothing on telly
She showed me her lair and said right you sit there, in the corner Just there on that chair
I’ll be back in a mo for now I must go, I just have to go and prepare

The room lights went dim, music started to spin, some stuff with an eastern refrain
She entered the room with a top that just covered her breasts, and I could feel a pain in my brain

Her top draped and stopped there, with her midriff all bare, just a tiny short skirt on her hips
With her long flowing hair, I sat transfixed to my chair, my eyes locked on her ruby red lips

She began to dance the dance she had learnt, from that tall Turkish woman called Kelly
As she started to dance I felt quite entranced, She danced the dance with her belly

I felt myself sway, this and that way, and I knew I was right, to pass on that jelly
The top of her skirt made my eyes hurt as she wiggled and moved that small belly
She moved like a top, her lips started to flirt, as I undid my shirt,
I thought that my eyes would go pop

Her name was Faith so I felt really safe as she danced and she danced quite nonstop
I looked up and thanked Kelly, felt like Machiavelli, As she danced the dance with her belly

And now we will wed, I’ll take her to bed and in the morning well eat cake and some jelly
I love her to bits from her head to her hips, because she danced the dance with her belly

No comments: