Wednesday

My Sweet little Butterfly

She flutters by like a butterfly
Floating on the crystal sky
With emerald eyes and a rosy smile
She's a pleasure to any man’s eye

The clouds on high gather in fluffy white clusters
And play hide and go seek with the sun
While the birds use the thermals to swoop and to dive
And enjoy the day just having fun

Then I meet her and greet her my cute butterfly
We walk hand in hand by a stream
And we kiss and we love and we feel the sun's heat
As we cuddle and warm in its beam

As the sun bids farewell making shadows grow longer
We kiss and caress our goodbye
And then she is gone on a wing and a song
She's my cute little butterfly

Tomorrow we will meet once again by the stream
We'll just gaze into each others eyes
Is this real what we feel, could it be so ideal
Is this where true happiness lies

All my life I have lived as if in a dream
Seeking that which we all so desire
I have found my true love, but she's just out of reach
Like a butterfly fluttering by

No comments: